Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

Hope everyone's Easter was more cheery than ours which included two sick little girls, a trip to urgent care and Chris driving out of town to visit Aunt Mavi in the hospital.

The day began well with Easter baskets, an egg hunt and brunch with friends but ended with the girls sick and feverish cuddled under a blanket and watching the Sound of Music through watery eyes. Athena was complaining that her ear hurt, so I took her to urgent care to check it out but it was only a 102.5 fever and non-distinct virus. Zoe has also been sniffley and miserable all weekend.

And, she sneezed on John Patrick this morning so it's only a matter of time before he gets it too, I fear.

2 comments:

Stu said...

I'm sorry Julie, that sounds rough. I can't imagine its easy to keep sick kids separate from healthy ones. It's all for one, one for all!
Happy Easter!

DIANE said...

Sigh...Captain Von Trapp always makes me feel better!

Feel better everyone!

=)