It's been a hellish day of runny poo, fussy babies and way too much whining and I have had it up to here and am in no mood. But, today marks two years since I started this blog which is cause for some reflection or something.
I have to say the second year of blogging was harder than the first. I think I posted less, I know I haven't been as consistent and as a result I've lost some family and friend readers. I was very uninspired for a period of time which I'm going to chalk up to being sick and miserable and just too darn tired.
But, I'm starting my third bloggy year with a fresh, new graphic look, a renewed commitment to documenting this time in our lives and lots of new subject matter (anyone know where to get a baby tee that says "Blog Fodder"?).
I can't even begin to say how much this little blog has meant to me: so much and so much more than I could ever have dreamed. Thank you for reading and commenting and being a part of it.
Friday, July 17, 2009
It's my Blogiverary and I'll post if I want to...
Posted by
Julie
at
3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy blogiversary! I'm getting close to my third anniversary and the blogging has gotten a bit tougher, but the living has gotten easier. I can live with that trade. LOL.
Happy blogiversary! Has it already been 2 years for you? Wow!
I'm loving your blog's new look, by the way.
Here's you comment: I love you
Sincerely
Your Biggest Fan
I love reading your blog. Helps me keep me grounded. Congrats on another year!
happy 2 year blogiversary!
Looking forward to year 3!!
Congratulations dahling!
It doesn't matter how much or how little you post, I'm always gonna be around to see the pictures of your 3 sweeties.
(And I love the new look!)
Post a Comment