Sunday, October 21, 2007

Celebrating Zoe!

A full day of family, good friends, happy children, party hats, cake, great food, no naps, tons of presents, meltdowns, balloons, missing Mimi, tree climbing, sidewalk chalk, digging for worms, pumpkins and webcam technical difficulties.

Sarah, Jonathan and family were there, Uncle Stu was an amazing baby entertainer, Poppop and YiaYia, Gina and Christina, Bonnie and Carlos, and my wonderful family from Quebec who cooked, cleaned and entertained.

Zoe had no interest in her cake, other than touching in with a couple of fingers and smearing it in her hair. She did not eat a bite, so the classic picture of baby covered in cake was not possible. She was soooo tired, and feel deeply asleep after cake and presents. During her nap, the frosting in her hair solidified so tht she woke up looking like an 80's rocker.

Happy birthday little girl.

7 comments:

Stu said...

"Current up to the hour baby news, this is Julie Liebel Reporting, in tonight's stories..."
I can see it now.

Julie said...

And Unca Stu posting a comment mere seconds after its publish!

Stu said...

I'm going to try and play it cool and pretend it was a coincidence and that I'm not addicted to your blog... Yea, real cool.

Jessica said...

Awww, it looks like you all had a blast. I love her dress but she looks so grown up now. I guess she is getting there now that she has had her first birthday.

mom said...

I'm so lucky to have 2 angels that came into my life Zoe & Athena.
Well I should say I have 4 (Julie & Chris)
Can't believe a year has already past. You made me cry again.

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Looks like she had a great day!

Kyla said...

Oh, happy birthday sweet Zoe!!