Christmas Eve began when Aunt Mave, Grandma, Jessica, Anthony and two dogs arrived sometime in the afternoon. Baba had arrived the day before and suddenly we had a very full, festive house.
started chasing Anthony around the house.

Mimi and YiaYia prepared a fabulous traditional French Canadian meal
of tortierre, ragout, cole slaw and beet salad.
The SoCal relatives were suspicious at first,
but claimed to like it all.
of tortierre, ragout, cole slaw and beet salad.
The SoCal relatives were suspicious at first,
but claimed to like it all.
After dinner, the girls were allowed to open one present each.

Aunt Jessica make chocolate chip cookies for Santa.
And then some special Christmas bedtime stories with Baba.
Mariana and Lisa arrived later in the day and we drank mulled wine, ate a traditional Christmas meal and played Chris' new Trivia Pursuit game until the wee hours of the morning.
This was our first time hosting Christmas and it was so much fun. Without Mimi and YiaYia cooking, however, I would not have been able to handle it!
We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We certainly did.










6 comments:
I just adore your family, Julie. And I love seeing you in action...you have such a sweet spirit about you and I love watching you interact with your girls. So sweet!
Glad it was a good Christmas!
so sweet! Love all the pics! I am so glad you all had a great Christmas :)
Looks like lots of fun! I'm glad you had a happy Christmas!
Chris - you still have your KET softball shirt I see. Hehe. I've been scanning everything in sight lately....where is that group softball picture?
Looks like such a great Christmas. It's wonderful that you got to celebrate it with so many loved ones!
We do crackers at our Christmas Day dinner! This year all of the hats were hot pink though - the boys were not happy :) Look like a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment