Friday, January 1, 2010

Baby New Year

(c'mon I just had to...)

Happy New Year!!!!
May your next year be filled with happiness and love.
What will the next decade bring?

6 comments:

Baba said...

This looks just like Stuart in 1985.. great pic!

Julie said...

I know - I tried to recreate that picture! 25 years later!

Kyla said...

LOL! Happy New Year!

Stu said...

I think John Patrick had some serious competition, but he surely came out on top.

Mormor Helene said...

Just back from Sweden, sans email most of the time, so great fun to catch up on your holiday celebration this morning. Lovely to follow you days through the pictures, which made me feel part of it all! Precious, sweet and fun all around. Kind of know who put baby in the sink! lol There are def parallels to the babyhood of the uncle! Glad you have new great tranditions.

love to all, and gott nytt ar!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

:) smiles!!!!