John Patrick, Mimi and I are heading off to New York for a few days. Mimi to meet with her business partners and manager, me to observe my theater's ongoing NEA project and chat up some funders and John Patrick to snuggle with his YiaYia and bond. The girls are staying with Chris because, well, they're in school full time and can no longer fly sitting on my lap.
Although we will be able to see some friends it really is a business trip. As I was going over my daily schedule of meetings and workshops with Yiayia, and feeling a little guilty by how much I will be out of the house, she told me "not to worry" and that she really didn't want me around. She wants her time with John Patrick without so many other people distracting them.
So off we go (atfiveinthemorninghoweverwiththetimechange itwillfeellikefour) wish us uneventful travels and a happy baby.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Off to New York
Posted by
Julie
at
7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
J.P. seems to take life in stride....so have a great trip, and enjoy having some free hands! lol
Post a Comment