Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hellooo Summer!

I picked the girls up from school yesterday and they were covered in chalk from head to tow. I guess there had been some body painting going on, can't imagine where they got that idea. Anyway, I didn't even let them in the house, we went through the side gate straight to the backyard. I got everyone's bathing suit and turned the sprinklers on them.

The girls were not fans of sprinkler activity when it was so cold. It was only a shivering 84 that day and my California girls won't touch water unless its at least 90 and need a sweater when it dips below 70. They opted for a warm bath instead.

But, the Dude, oh how he loved it.

4 comments:

H Mitera - Helene said...

Boys are boys! I have to dig up some old pics for you, of "you know who"! lol

Kyla said...

My kids and Josh swan on Mother's Day and the boys swam again on Tuesday while K and I werein the hospital. Summer is getting close!

Stu said...

The Dude Approves

Ah Katie said...

And looked good doin' it! Stylin'!