On Mimi's actual birthday-day, we had a lovely birthday breakfast, as per our family tradition, and then a day trip to NYC. Athena had a blast at FAO Schwartz, especially dancing on the piano floor, unfortunately her preferred method of travel was in the arms of either Baba, Unca Stu or me...ugh, my back aches.

In her Baba's arms (and breaking his back)

Zoe was home with YiaYia and stayed in her pajamas all day.

5 comments:
I'm so jealous...FAO Schwartz looks like so much fun! I think I could spend quite a while on that floor keyboard as well.
In case you haven't seen it yet, you've been tagged for a meme over on my blog. :)
The store always reminds me of the movie Big! Looks like Athena is having a blast!
I have always wanted to go to that store! How fun!!
Athena and I made quite the musical team
Post a Comment