Would you trust this man to watch your children?
I WOULD!
Uncle Stu is in the house tonight and Chris and I are out on the town with Mimi and Mom celebrating Mom's birthday. I predict very late bedtimes, plenty of running around and lots of books read. In fact Athena (who is napping now in preparation) will pretty much have the time of her life until we get home and pour her exhausted little body into bed.
See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
See ya!!!
Posted by
Julie
at
1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cornholio the babysitter. ;)
Have fun!
Ohhhh Kyla! You have spurred a whole morning of Beavis and Butthead references!
Cornholio! I love it!
Actually Uncle Stu reminds me of my own brother, who is the best babysitter I know. I'm sure the girls had a blast!
Julie, you impostor! :D
More teepee for my bungho? Cornholio?
Post a Comment