Being in California this last week called up alot of questions about where we are, where we want to be and how we're going to get there as a family. Our brief visit drove home the fact that we would really benefit from a permanent change of scenery.
Friday, March 14, 2008
California Time: California Dreamin'
Posted by
Julie
at
6:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
What a great picture of Chris and the girls. It looks like a wonderful time.
GORGEOUS pictures!
Might I suggest colorado? :)
Looks like you guys had a great time. The girls are gorgeous! Where are you living currently?
Oh that first one is spectacular!
You know you are missed here and we would love to see you back here!
Yes!!! I agree with Kristin 100%! Give it some serious consideration - everyone is leaving Cali for Colo anyway . . .
Forget CA and CO...how about good old Arkansas? lol
Glad you are having so much fun!
Great pictures of your family! We found your site from Ian's. We have a son with a bilateral cleft lip/palate. May I link your website to ours??? I would love to do so. It is always nice to make connections with those who just understand! Many blessings to your beautiful family!
Post a Comment