Snow has melted, days grow long
Spring is here, sunlight strong.
Spring is finally here and activities like making Flower Soup and spastic hopscotch (see photo below) have taken over our household. After a long winter spent indoors, suddenly it is warm, it is sunny and, yes, we really need to mow the lawn.
see the awkward beauty
that is my child trying
to hop on one foot.
that is my child trying
to hop on one foot.

3 comments:
Yeah! Spring is here and now comes the yearly guilt that I need to get my children outside (I am not an outside type person).
Flower soup! Sounds yummy. I just got something off of a bush...not sure what it was but Ranen repeatedly kept bringing it to me.
I'll mow the lawn, only after a steaming bowl of flower soup. Nothing like dandelions to get the motor running!
KayTar can't even clear the ground using both legs...I am WAY impressed with Athena's hop!
Spring is so nice. But it will be SUMMER here way too quickly.
Post a Comment