Wow...looking at him in those jammies. Easton wore those on his 2nd birthday. :) You've got a growing boy there!
I think he's adorable in his tulle. I think you're more likely to see stuff like that when you've got two older sisters rather than the little sister with two older brothers in our house. Time will tell.
made me smile!!!! At least now I don't feel bad that I Adalynn usually has either a car, Star Wars toy, or gun in her "purse"...gotta love the older siblings!
Athena was born on Febuary 27, 2005. She was the first child and granchild on both sides. The only thing that keeps her from being incredibly spoiled is two little siblings.
Precious Zoe
Zoe was born on October 20, 2006 with a unilateral cleft lip. She had her first lip repair surgery in January 2007. As yet, no other surgeries are planned! To see her amazing journey from surgery to recovery, click here: Zoe...Over the Rainbow
Little Dude
John Patrick came giggling into our lives on March 9, 2009. He is completely adored by this two big sisters and has made our family whole and complete.
5 comments:
Wow...looking at him in those jammies. Easton wore those on his 2nd birthday. :) You've got a growing boy there!
I think he's adorable in his tulle. I think you're more likely to see stuff like that when you've got two older sisters rather than the little sister with two older brothers in our house. Time will tell.
LOL!
At least he'll be in touch with his feminine side as he gets older. I love it!
made me smile!!!! At least now I don't feel bad that I Adalynn usually has either a car, Star Wars toy, or gun in her "purse"...gotta love the older siblings!
It will only make him stronger! lol
Post a Comment