Wednesday, April 14, 2010

When Chris is Away

Chris told Athena he would miss her so much while he was at his week-long conference because who would he read to and tuck in at night? She thought about it for a minute, then said "You could take Max?" Max is Chris' well known favorite of the girls' stuffed friends. So, here's Max, resting on Chris' hotel bed, a little piece of home.

When Chris is away, he needs tons of pictures of his minis to help bridge the distance.

Here you go, my love:
Yiayia is here taking great care of us while you are away, but we miss you. Zoe said it was "taking a long time" for Friday to get here. We're counting the days, come home soon and give us squeezes!

2 comments:

sheree said...

Aww. What a sweet daddy. I love that he took maxx. :)

~aj~ said...

I totally feel your pain...we count down the hours whevener daddy is away around here.

I love that Chris took Maxx with him (and even documented it for the girls). My dad always traveled with my favorite bunny.

Thank goodness for great daddies!