Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Saint Patrick's Day Pictorial
A Story told in reverse...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Earlier...while the girls were at school...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy John Patrick's Day!!!!

8 comments:

Stu said...

That's awesome, he is the perfect lucky charm

Mormor Helene said...

What a wonderful mom you are, creating fun memories!

Laura said...

AWESOME post! Love love love it!

~aj~ said...

This post is so stinking cute. I actually giggled when I realized who the little leprachaun was. Great job, Julie!

(And just an FYI..I'm SO stealing this idea for next St. Paddy's Day!)

Pop Pop said...

Julie, that was very clever. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Kyla said...

Whbat a cute idea!!!

Yia Yia said...

Julie, you're the best Mom. You should be elected the BEST MOM OF THE YEAR or THE DECADE. You're amazing!!! The children will never forget...

Shannon said...

Zoe's facial expressions were the best ... she is so pretty.