Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shhh don't tell...

Photobucket
This little guy is going to be TWO tomorrow.

After the mega-celebration weekend we just had for Athena, I'm ashamed to admit I have very little planned for my sweet Dude tomorrow. We're postponing celebrations until the weekend, when Baba and Nana and Stu and Jen will be visiting, and tomorrow will just be a typical Wednesday. He's only two, he has no clue that tomorrow is his birthday.

But I do, and on the second anniversary of the wonderful day John Patrick came into our lives, I can't help but want to wallow in the past and try to remember when he was so so new and tiny... Photobucket
Oh, my heart skips a beat.

2 comments:

Mormor Helene said...

Aaaah, he is still tiny.....just bigger! lol

Have a wonderful party on the weekend. Wish I was there.

Kyla said...

Happy birthday, Dude!