Friday, November 14, 2008

Full Circle


The tag has come full circle. First from me to Kristen to Andrea and now back to me. And since I already did this one, and I'm not that interesting, how about seven random facts about Athena and Zoe.
  • Athena likes pickles, Zoe prefers french fries above all other food.

  • Athena likes pink, Zoe likes purple but is still unclear as to which color purple is.

  • They both like princesses, but Zoe is also quite fond of Tinkerbell.

  • Lately they love playing Momma and Baby. They take turns in each role and run around the house calling each other "Momma" and "Baby" and then putting on a purse and going somewhere. When they are playing this game and one of them is the Momma, then I become "Big Momma" when they want me instead.

  • Athena sleeps with her tiger, her owl, her Eeyore, her Clifford, her polar bear and her kitty whereas Zoe sleeps with her moose, her monkey, her baby, Max the Lion and her teddy bear. Plus specific blankets and pillows. They hate it when the cleaning lady comes and mixes up all their individual bed things when she changes the sheets.

  • Zoe wakes up from her nap saying the last thing I said to her before I put her down. I'll say something like "Go to sleep now and when you wake up we'll go to the park." I usually have to wake her from her nap and the moment she opens her eyes and sees me she says "We're going to the park now?" In the morning, she calls me from her crib and says "I wanto get owwwwwt!" sounding alot like Arnold Schwartzenegger.

  • Athena has recently become Miss Clean. She helps pick up the toys everyday happily singing the clean-up song, she loves to sweep and swifter the kitchen floors, helps me unload the dishwasher and is beside herself if I let her rinse the dishes. The other night, when she was suppose to be asleep, she crawled into her closet and paired and lined up all of her and Zoe's shoes. When I saw it in the morning, I thought we had a bad case of elves.

I also got tagged, like a month ago, by Allison with this photo tag:
Here are the rules:
1. Go to your pictures
2. Upload the 4th picture of the 4th folder
3. Post it
4. Tag 4 friends

So the photo above, my sweet Zoe baby last Christmas, is my fourth picture in the forth photo and I'm going to tag AJ, Aunt Diane, Andrea and Sheree. Have fun guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Athena . . . A bucket of Clausen Pickles for Christmas it is! Just kidding. Here's a healthy recipe for fries (when Granddaddio isn't available):
1. Peel the potatoes and slice into strips.
2. Toss the strips with olive oil.
3. Place strips (not touching, if possible) in a rimmed baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake at 350 for 30 min or until golden.
6. Give my God-daughter as many as she wants because Ah Katie said so!

Kyla said...

Your girls are so sweet! I love that Zoe's favorite is purple, even if she isn't sure what it is exactly.

~aj~ said...

I am cracking up that Athena lined up her shoes in the middle of the night! She's either going to be a fashionista or a professional organizer...maybe a combo of both!

Thanks for tagging me! I've seen this one on some other blogs and thought it'd be fun to do. Off to find my 4th pic.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love reading about all these kiddos. They crack me up.

Stu said...

Julie, you make me want to have kids one day, just so I can blog about it :D