Everyone keeps asking me if I'm ready? Ready for what? Ready for a newborn, ready for the sleepless nights, the surgery, ready to be a mother of three? How can you ever be "ready" for such things? But I've made list after list and checked off everything I think needed to be done: the walls are painted, the crib is made, the little clothes are folded and waiting to be worn.
And I think I can finally say that I'm ready for this new person. This new life. I'm ready to welcome another tiny child for me to love more than myself. Even if it means working harder, sleeping less...we will do it all.
My all for you, little one.
8 comments:
You are a super-mom! I can't wait for you to finally get to hold your little man!
Can't wait, Julie!!! I know you're as "ready" as one can be.
I'm so looking forward to "meeting" him!!!!
You are more ready than you will ever know. You are gifted with extraordinary insights and intuition of being a terrific mother! You are truly in my thoughts today, hope everything goes smoothly. All my love to you all, especially you Julie.
you are a wonderful mom and if anyone is "ready," then it would be you. my thoughts and love are with you today...what a great day to have a baby!
How exciting. Can't wait to see this little guy :)
A little bird told me the BIG bouncing baby JPL is here!!!
Congratulations!
I cannot wait to see his beautiful face! I'm so happy for you guys!
I was hoping this was THE announcement!
Post a Comment