Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Laundry

Do you ever get the feeling you're being watched?

I can't seem to get anything done without an audience these days. Even laundry is a group activity. I had a pile of it on my bed this afternoon and, of course, John Patrick woke up from his 45 minute nap and asked to join me. Then Athena meandered away from her quiet time activities because, you know, she has to be where he is.

They were so cute I had to take pictures, although they didn't come out like I had hoped (think breezy, laughing commercial for fabric softener or something). John Patrick ends up looking scared in some of these pictures but he adores his sister. His face lights up when she's around.

Will this love affair last forever? Or just until he starts walking?



Zoe was snoozing the afternoon away so she missed this photo session, but even if she was awake she has not wanted me to take photos of her lately.

6 comments:

Kyla said...

Very cute! I think it is common for 1st and 3rd kiddos to gravitate to eat other.

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh...so sweet!

I cannot wait to see Easton with this new baby of ours. Other than me, obviously, he is the next most interested and involved in the pregnancy and what comes next. It's precious!

I can only hope for breezy, fabric softener commercial pictures like those. ;)

Stu said...

It's paydirt once your kid hits the fabric softener infomercials. So I hear...

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

love it!!!! I really think he looks a lot like you! I didn't realize it until that last picture.

Hope things are going well.

sheree said...

they are so darn cute I can hardly stand it!

Laura and Corey said...

so cute!