Monday, June 22, 2009

Ready for Baptisms

Godmother:
Godfather:
Now we just need to set a date. We're thinking late September or early October, but only because we don't want our So Cal relatives to fry in our 100 degree heat. We'll have the baptism at our church here and then a party at our house. More information to come at a later date.

Now Zoe still needs to be baptized and isn't yet because her Godmother was only recently allowed in public without a surgical mask (and we weren't doing it without her!) We're planning a separate baptism for Zoe in San Pedro probably later this summer but need to check the schedule of her island hopping Godfather first. It's going to be a little weird baptizing a three year old, and scary for her, so we are scaling down that event to just a service at Chris' mother's much smaller church.

3 comments:

Stu said...

This is the first I've heard of a suggested date, but you bet I will be there!

Stu said...

I meant to say, anytime after July 18th is fine with me. No distance too great for Zoe. Perhaps we can tell her it's a unique pool party indoors.

Ah Katie said...

I'm with Unca Stu on that one. And don't worry - I plan on having chocolate handy in a pocket lest the Little Darling get restless!