Saturday, October 9, 2010

Our Favorite Fundraiser

Photobucket
Today was 'Via Arte' the sidewalk chalk fundraiser for the local art museum - our favorite fundraiser and the third year we've participated (check out 2009 and 2008)!
It's become a tradition, I suppose. We certainly do love it.
Here's our day in technicolor pictures.
(And can I just say one more time how much I love my new camera).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zoe decided that after they finished their drawings, they should hold hands and jump into them (like in Mary Poppins). Not sure what they were expecting to happen, but it was pretty cute.
Photobucket
While all that "arte" was happening, my guys hung on a patch of grass enjoying an awesome latino Beatles cover band celebrate John Lennon's 70th birthday.
Photobucket
Aren't they cute too?

4 comments:

Mormor Helene said...

Such wonderful colors, and such individual styles of homes! I'll jump in with them, as they are lovely!

Kyla said...

How fun!

mom said...

What a beautiful family. Counting the days when I'll see you. Hungry for love and kisses.

Heather said...

The colors are FANTASTIC! I can't believe a camera can catch that great of a picture. What style of camera is it? I saw your answer (and your blog) on another site... for Baby Davy and her mom Ruth. And I love that the Dude can only say a few words... My Joey does that also (he's 2).