Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Pics

October is the most fun month of year. A month of birthday celebrations and Halloween and cool weather and bright days and pumpkin patches and apple picking. Sweaters come out, costumes are bought, pumpkins are picked and carved - there are so many fun things to do and it just a short stretch until Christmas.

I swoon over all the picture taking possibilities! I've already taken 995 photos this month and we haven't even put on one costume yet.

Here are my favorite photos from the day Zoe and I chaperoned
Athena's Kindergarten class at the pumpkin patch
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And what has become of our picked pumpkins?Photobucket
Happy (almost) Halloween everyone!
(and yes, that is Athena's "girl" pumpkin on the left with the hair and bow drawn on it)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the owl punkin'! And Zoe's hair is unbelievable. How come *I* can't have that hair???

Kyla said...

Lovely photos! I love fall, too.

H Mitera - Helene said...

Great pumpkin girls!

Unknown said...

and next year, you get to add wedding to all of the fun October celebrations ;)