Sunday, December 12, 2010

Angels and Sheep

Photobucket
There is so much going on, I just can't keep up. I've been instructed to just post the pictures already and keep the commentary to a minimum.
Photobucket
Here is my second attempt this year of getting all three dressed up children to look at the camera and smile at the same time. God help me.

Photobucket
We went to Zoe's Christmas program, she was the cutest sheep in the manager.

Photobucket
And the tallest, Zoe is several inches taller than her two best buddies of the same age.

Photobucket
The Dude looked absolutely delicious all dressed up for his sister's performance.

Photobucket
As did my other little darling.

Photobucket
Next my girls were angels in their Sunday school performance.

Photobucket
The Dude is their biggest fan.

2 comments:

Ah Katie said...

I'm their second biggest fan! Too cute!

Mormor Helene said...

Thank you for sharing Julie.....I am sure it is hectic.....but so much fun for us far away to see all the cute thing they do!