Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Stars

Photobucket
Athena had her school Christmas program tonight and it was lovely. But its not about the actual performance is it? It's about the deliciousness of the season. The reds and the blacks and the reason to dress your child in taffeta and velvet - I just love the ritual. The performance itself is secondary.
Photobucket
In fact, we couldn't even see her. She was lost somewhere in the third row behind much taller children.
Photobucket
Luckily I got a few shots of our star before her debut.

Photobucket
And her sister posed while we waited for the performance to begin.
To me, this is pure scrumptiousness. Yum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an unbelievably beautiful family you have, Jules ... seriously ... I LOVE to see your photos and read your stories. Just beautiful. Wishing you and yours a blissful holiday season!

sheree said...

they are scrumptious! ADORABLE outfits! That first pic of the three of them is wayyyyy over-the-top CUTE!