Thursday, December 23, 2010

Totally 80's Outtakes

Photobucket
Totally 80's Christmas Music was the theme of our Christmas CD this year. We fashioned the minis like 80's rockers and attempted a group shot...which is, of course, impossible. I forgot about the chocolate trick! Instead I just barked orders to stay still and look at the camera and hold your brother and stop moving - which is always so effective. In the end we had to go for the trio collage cover, which worked out perfectly.

Next year, we'll have to have a back cover to include all the great pictures we didn't use.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Zoe says "Merry Christmas and Rock on!"

3 comments:

Kyla said...

Love the outtakes!

(my word verf is "braties" perhaps an allusion to the brat pack? LOL.)

Mormor Helene said...

Love to see behind the scene as well! lol

Unknown said...

the girls are little models!!! LOVE IT :) what great flower girls I have!!!! Jack might need a little more work ;) Miss you guys and hope you had a wonderful holiday... looking forward to kitty pictures.