Mimi and her buddy, Jeffrie, embarked on a ten day cross country trip today. They will be visiting friends and sightseeing along their journey, taking their time to enjoy the trip. Jeffrie is going as far as Missouri and Mimi is heading to NY to spend the summer running the Shakespeare Festival, checking up on her business and spending time with Mom.
And they were off. We waved until we couldn't see the car anymore.
*********
*********
Since then, Mimi has sent me pictures via text, documenting her journey. As she does not now, nor never will blog, I'll post them here so family can keep track of her whereabouts. Check back as I will update with every picture I get. So far, I have:
Grand Canyon
May 15, 2011
May 15, 2011
Four Corners
May 16, 2011
May 16, 2011
Snow in Telluride, Colorado
May 17, 2011
May 17, 2011
More Telluride, Colorado
May 17, 2011
Visiting with Dougie
Fort Collins, Colorado
May 19, 2011
Somewhere in Kansas
Traffic Jam in West Virginia
May 23, 2011
May 23, 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment