Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tenth Post of Christmas

Tonight was Athena's Christmas concert. The kids, all K through 2nd graders, were amazing. I simply cannot believe how many new songs they learned, one in spanish even, and all the spoken word filler telling the Christmas story from A to Z. It was pretty impressive. I know they've been working hard on this program as I've heard bits and pieces of it throughout the last few weeks, when Athena sings to herself, but it was wonderful to see it all put together.

Before the performance I had time to snap a few pictures of the little ones all dressed up.

Athena and her BFF, Amelia...
My darling Zoe totally scrumptious in her Christmas dress...
and Jack who really was not into it.
My photo session was cut short by Chris meeting us at the performance,
he came straight from work.
Remember what I said about "parent papparazzi" -
few point and clicks here, they go for the full on telephoto lenses. I'm soo jealous.

After the performance we came home to attempt a few more photos, with Yiayia this time.
Yiayia arrived last night, Christmas has officially begun!

No comments: