"No Zoe, I can't help you right now.
I busy! I working!"
"No Zoe, I can't help you right now.
I busy! I working!"
"No Zoe, I can't help you right now.
I busy! I working!"
(insert heartbreak here and repeat)
I busy! I working!"
"No Zoe, I can't help you right now.
I busy! I working!"
"No Zoe, I can't help you right now.
I busy! I working!"
(insert heartbreak here and repeat)
This is what Athena said over and over again the other day as she colored in her princess coloring book on the living room floor. Sigh. I guess I have been working alot lately. But since pressing the "submit" on the NEA website at 12:43 yesterday, things have started getting back to normal 'round here (whatever that means).


3 comments:
"No Zoe! two cream, ONE sugar! Better make it snappy."
Sorry you have to work so much, hope everything goes well with your grant. Much love.
That is funny! KayTar gets on the phone and calls "Ferapy" (therapy) It is interesting to watch our lives played back through our little ones.
Mama, don't you know coloring can be very hard work! lol
What a silly girl. :)
Post a Comment