Tuesday, January 22, 2008

No Matter How Cold

Sometimes no matter how cold, you simply must... get.... outside. There are only so many coloring pages, puzzles, play dough sculptures and Super Why episodes you can watch before you start to go a little crazy. So, even though it's 15 degrees in the sun, you power through. Then, coloring on the living room floor or quietly doing a puzzle becomes a welcome treat 'cause you're not freezing your bum off!

Look at poor Zoe's cold runny nose.
She, of course, refused to wear her hat.
Kitty boots in action!
Zoe is so ready to go home.

5 comments:

Stu said...

Poor Zoe, so trusting. "Mom will come get me eventually... right?"

Kyla said...

It still looks pretty fun! Snow is so much prettier than rain, which is what we've been getting daily for a while now.

That photo of Zoe made me giggle...just hanging out.

~aj~ said...

I bet it felt great to be outside...even if you all turned to popsicles in the process!

Anonymous said...

I don't have your email but if you want to email me at Jessica (at) stixtar (dot) com, I will send you the spreadsheets that I have if you are interested. Then you can tweak them to your liking. I know you are busy with work and at least that will save you a little time.

mom said...

you're torturing my grand daughters
tjat day they should have been with me cozing up on the couch and watching little eistein or caillou and snaking on junk food
lol