I don't know why my Mom's not blogging.She seems to be spending all her time on the computer
Something about "werk" and "massive NEA grant"?
Whatever that means.
Guess, I'll just have to post some photos...
I don't know why my Mom's not blogging.
Posted by
Julie
at
6:08 PM
3 comments:
Zoe,
What a thoughtful little girl you are to take over for your mommy. You did a beautiful job.
And I am sorry that Athena is pushing you around but in a matter of time, you will be able to hold your own. The hair is always a safe bet if need be.
And give Daddy some time. He will learn after many shopping trips, how to dress his little girl. But maybe he is already trying to keep the boy's away.
Thanks for the post and hope to see you more often. Maybe next time you can tell me about "Zum Zum Wheez" :-)
Stripes and Leopard Print. You just don't know how ahead of the fashion curve Chris is.
Good for you for giving mom a break from the blogging. Bring on the Zoe posts!!!
Post a Comment