Monday, June 16, 2008

100 Degrees!

It's suppose to reach a high of 100 degrees today. Forcast for tomorrow is 101 and 102 on Wednesday. Pfft. No problem! We've got spray toys in our parks, a freezer full of popsicles and swimming pools. I say, bring on the heat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you don't have the humidity we have in KY. Although today it is not supposed to get out of the 70s!!! Why can't we have that weather for Summer Celebration (it was high 90s of course that night).

Allison said...

Hey Julie,

I have some TOP secret questions for you. Could you please email me? I'll shoot one back with the top secret info, 'kay?

allison_molsee@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Oh, and the girls are just as adorable as ever, I hope they can withstand the heat. And thanks for your comment about Abby and I nursing, I feel so lucky to have that with her.

Anonymous said...

I hear you - it's 100+ here too lately - it's more like August weather in Texas - we are in for a HOT SUMMER! Keep cool! Jen