Saturday, May 16, 2009

Exhibit A

So we're working on potty training Zoe these days. The deal is when she uh...produces...she gets to pick a present from a big basket of dollar store goodies. Her sister, not to be left out, also gets a present when she "assists" which is encouraging her to sit on the potty or waiting with her and just generally providing guidance.

Here you will find the latest evolution of that little arrangement. Zoe, who had just gone on the potty an hour earlier, is seen sitting on the potty while her sister fills cups up with water and forces her to drink it in order to make her "go".

They are determined to succeed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very creative...just like her mommy.

Kristin said...

Oh and that sly little grin on her face. What little geniuses. :)

tierd said...

Teamwork! I love it!

Josh & Heidi said...

Oh that is priceless. I think your girls might be a little too smart!

Stu said...

At least the "exhibit" wasn't in the cup...

Junie's Blog said...

Ohhhh very smart!!! I hope they were successful eventually!