Friday, May 1, 2009

Swine Flu

One of the benefits of being sick is watching tv
and napping on Mommy's and Daddy's bed.

The girls have been so sick all week, the only time we have ventured out is to go to the Doctor's office. They did test us for Swine Flu, but we are not in an "at risk" category, whatever that means, so we are clear.

Today, Athena is feeling much better. Zoe still has a low grade fever but nearly healed. And luckily, thanks to copious amounts of Purell, John Patrick and I have not gotten it but Chris did start to feel yucky this morning.

Mimi left for NY on Monday, so it has just been me and the babies quarantined and bumping around in our pajamas all day and Chris coming home to be a "Daddy Bed". Now I am frantically packing to go down for Aunt Mavi's funeral.

Needless to say, it's been a long, rough week with no relief coming this weekend.

4 comments:

Stu said...

It's posts like these that make me want to get on the next flight over and help... Love ya Julie, I'm sure you'll be lively and wonderful again in no time.

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor sweet girls. Big hugs to you all Julie!

~aj~ said...

I'm sorry it's been such a rough few days. Sick kiddos break my heart...but don't they just look like perfect little angels when they sleep?

Hope this week is better for your family, Julie.

tierd said...

Oh no! I hope everyone feels much better really soon. :(