We moved here exactly one year ago.
A jam packed busy chaotic tumultuous fast paced crazy year that included moving to a new city sight unseen, celebrating a few weddings, announcing a big surprise, a trip to Greece, buying a house, the holidays, having a baby and here we are: a very different family than the one that arrived at our witness protection program apartment with ten boxes and three suitcases.
Last year, everything was new and uncertain now I feel like we are really settling down, making friends, reconnecting with old ones, growing roots and I can envision a lovely future here. It feels pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Julie, I can't understand what you are saying. Zoe is JUST as beautiful as before, nothing has changed.
Glad you are making roots and the new city feels like home.
My goodness...somebody's legs GREW!!!
I totally understand the moving and eventually making it "home!"
Zoe has gotten so big! Awww!
You guys have had a crazy year, but I'm glad you are settling in well.
I am so glad you are feeling so comfortable and settled in!
What a great year it's been for your family ;)
Post a Comment