
January didn't exist for me.
It started with a debilitating sickness that zapped all my energy and refused to go away. "You need to rest" everyone said or "Just do the bare minimum." Well there isn't any rest with three little ones and even "the bare minimum" is still pretty exhausting most days. So my sickness went on and on. Even after all of the kids got it and felt better, I still felt awful.
After nearly two weeks of ick, I caved and went to the doctor. A nice prescription of antibiotics and codeine cough syrup did the trick and I was finally back to normal, except with heaps of work to do, piles of mess and a massive NEA deadline looming.
The rest of the month was scrambling to get back on top of things and the poor blog lay silent. Now I'm not really sure how to get started again, so I'm just going to get started.
So far February has been lovely. The rain clouds have dissipated, the sun is shining and there is lots to catch up on.
Yay for February, the love month.
(and January, good riddance, I never liked you anyway)
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Welcome February
Posted by
Julie
at
12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to see you back.....and have a glorious February! Love to all.
Sounds like a very rough January! Who needs it! Glad you are feeling like yourself again, writing inspiration will come in due time.
Post a Comment