Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Meanwhile...

While the men were indulging in all sorts of nefarious activities (including blog hacking - seriously he change my password!) the women were enjoying many wholesome pursuits with our friends in the Bay area. Including...

having "tea" outdoorsand hula hooping and feeding farm animalsand making funny faces and going for long walks on a beautiful day and tree climbing and park playingand spending time with our BFFs.
It was fun visiting the big city that we used to call home. Although it became very apparent that we are now total suburbanites when I locked the car doors at first sight of a disheveled person talking to themselves and when Athena saw a parking meter and said "Mommy what is this?"

The reason for the trip was to see some people very special to me who were on our coast for a few short days. Anytime spent with you guys is just not enough - but I'm grateful for it and can't wait until the next time we can all be together.

Although I don't think I'll be leaving my boys alone anytime soon.
***
P.S. if anyone notices the beauty and quality of the pictures above its because they were all taken from Alaine's new Nikon SLR - *sigh* - I have serious camera envy, it is hard going back to my old point-and-click.

1 comment:

Stu said...

Awww, what a sweet Valentine's Day, that looks like a wonderful time! And your photos are great too Julie!