I owe a ton of blog posts, but this scene was too cute not to share immediately, check back for pictures from the weekend.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Reason No. 528
Posted by
Julie
at
6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I owe a ton of blog posts, but this scene was too cute not to share immediately, check back for pictures from the weekend.
Posted by
Julie
at
6:30 PM
4 comments:
please frame this!! Omg. SOOO cute!
Awww, Josh does KayTar's piggies, too. Her endocrinologist was just SHOCKED that her daddy took the time to do that for her.
I LOVE this! My problem is that if I tried to do this for Adelaide, Kestian would want his done too. Not that I would be against that, but it might set him up for some teasing at school...
Now that is some kind of daddy!
Post a Comment