Saturday, November 24, 2007

Arts and crafts


A full day of visiting and arts and crafts. First at my good friend Caragh's house where we made fantastic Christmas ornaments with the girls and her sweet little guy, Joseph (hmm...what will grandparents be getting for Christmas this year??). Then on to MorMor's studio for some more fun. Athena made something special for someone special whose birthday it is soon. I cannot say anymore. I am sworn to secrecy.
Zoe occupied her time roaming the hallways of this massive old mansion turned into artists gallery and studios. She walked from room to room with me following closely behind, stopping occasionally to look at the artwork.
She found one artists sculpture in a corner of the house that she took quite a liking to it as you can see from the photo.

4 comments:

Kyla said...

Sounds fun!! And I love the photo of Zoe puckering up!

Anonymous said...

When I asked Joseph if he wanted to paint ornaments again with Zander - he said no - Julie and "Thena".

It was great seeing you all!

Junie's Blog said...

OMG! That pic is so cute of Zoe going in for a kiss!!! hehehe

~aj~ said...

Somebody's got a crush! Too cute!