Athena saw her first movie today - which is a huge milestone in this family of movie lovers. While Zoe and I relaxed back at the hotel and Mimi, Chris and Uncle Stu went to see a grownup movie, the grandparents took Athena to "Bee Movie." Apparently, she loved every minute of it and made them stay until the last credit rolled up the screen. No fidgeting, no crying, no running up and down the aisle, it kept her interest throughout even though she watched most of it from Nana's lap. She even ate a small bag of popcorn then took the last half home for me because "Mommy likes popcorn" and happily came back with all sorts of stories about how she saw a t.v. "as big as a room"!
(I caught up on a couple of Thanksgiving posts below...)
Friday, November 23, 2007
First movie
Posted by
Julie
at
8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oliver, raphael, melanie and me have see bee movie last week
it s a beautifull movie for kids
Happy thanksgiving to all of you're family
I try to have a couple of day next years to go to see you at tankgiving in New York
seb and family
Awww! Katie went NUTS the last time we tried to take her. Talk about sensory overload. LOL. Maybe one of these days. I still need to take Nathan to see Bee Movie, though!
Áwww I glad she loved it!! I didn't take Matt to the theatre until he was 4 but I think Mia is different and would handle it better(it was mostly the sitting and watching part I was worried about). Maybe I should set some time for a movie date with her!
Even I am excited about seeing this movie sometime soon. I hope Adam enjoys it as much as Athena did!
Post a Comment