Monday, September 15, 2008

Coolest present ever

Look what Unca Stu gave me while we were in Greece. I cried when I opened it. It's easily the most precious and touching gift I have ever received. His endless love for us and the girls continues to amaze me.

It's a yearbook for my blog.
From first post to 1st year anniversary.
He carefully formatted each page
and made photo montages for the big events
like Christmas and birthdays.

With this gift comes a promise to make one each year.
As I don't scrapbook, this gift is priceless.
Athena loves to flip through the pages and have me read the stories to her.

And actually anyone can buy one! So if you would like a copy you should be able to just click on the link below. I think Baba already ordered his.


a photo journal of...
By For Julie and her ...

Unca Stu you are such a rock star.


6 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stu said...

Glad you loved it, I promise to make each year better!

And if anyone wants a signed copy, I'll be doing autographs from 2-7 this sunday behind the BP station. thank you, thank you

Anonymous said...

What a great gift. You, the girls, Chris - your entire family - will treasure it for years to come.

Why can't we all have an uncle stu!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I remember you mentioning to me that I should do something like this. I had no idea about blurb.com.

Uncle Stu rocks and he is so thoughtful with his gifts.

Becky said...

That is too cool!!! What a fantastic gift!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is fabulous! What a great idea ... I think I know what I want for Christmas :)