Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Images of Greece














7 comments:

sheree said...

those are AWESOME pics julie! I love the donkey ;)

~aj~ said...

You've got to be kidding me. That's it...I'm packing my bags. Think you can pick me up at the airport?

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful. Seeing the octopus reminded me of my Yia Yia telling me a story of eating sea urchins and they would crawl away as you were trying to eat them. Ewwwww!

I would love to go to Greece someday, so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wow - are you in heaven for sure. Did you grow up in Greece?

DIANE said...

Oh Julie! The photos look like postcards beckoning "COME TO GREECE!"

Sigh...

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are GORGEOUS pics!! I want more!! :) Where exactly were y'all again? In college I went to Athens, Myconos and Syros-- SO pretty! I want to go back now! Glad y'all are home and had a wonderful time!
Elizabeth

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

You just like rubbing it in don't you...just kidding. I can't believe how gorgeous it is. It must be amazing to be in such an awesome place with your family.