Since Chris has been gone these last two weeks with back-to-back business trips, Sunday was dubbed "Daddy Day" and Mommy got a much needed break. While I was reading trashy magazines and having my toes done, Chris was enjoying all this cuteness. He and the girls had a great time at the county fair petting sheep, learning how to milk cows, call in the cattle and clean a barn. They had a blast and came home chanting "Daddy Day...Daddy Day...Daddy Day!"
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Daddy Day
Posted by
Julie
at
3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What fun! Daddy Day!
I would be desperate for a break after all that business tripping.
Does that mean you bought the house yourself, by the way?
That sounds like a dad dream come true. I hope one day I'll hear such excitement calling my name. Glad you got a day to relax Julie and catch up with the tabloids. lol Love ya!
We need a daddy day here too! Looks like lots of fun!
great idea - we need to start it around here :)
Daddy Day! Sounds like fun for everyone (especially YOU!).
Ahhhh! Daddy days are awesome! We call them dates with Daddy for Kate. The picture is adorable. Glad you got some Mommy time!
Post a Comment