Friday, September 19, 2008

House hunted

We made an offer on a house today and it was accepted! Fingers crossed, everything will go through without a hitch. It's in a GREAT neighborhood (and great school district) with children living on both sides of us. It looks smallish from the outside, but is actually four bedrooms plus an office, with a family room, formal dining room and living room and three bathrooms! Just look past the purple paint and see the potential.













9 comments:

Stu said...

I hear purple is in this year, looks beautiful Julie!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Hope everything works out and you move in soon.

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. I hope you enjoy your new home.

Kristin said...

I adore purple and even I wouldn't do that. I can see such potential, however.

I looks (and sounds) like the perfect place to call home and raise your 3 children!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new home!

Becky said...

It looks very nice! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kristin - purple is my favorite color but I would never use it in any other room than my daughter's! Love the kitchen anyway - perfect breakfast for for the 3 littl'ns!!

Anonymous said...

I meant breakfast bar - I think faster than I type!

Anonymous said...

You used to love purple in 7th grade--didn't we all? I even think it is the same shade.