Friday, May 30, 2008

Water Babies

I have a feeling we'll be doing alot of this, this summer...

and this.
Zoe prefers to just go up and down the stairs. while Athena likes to sit on them.
It's perfect weather this week, a sunny breezy 85 degrees. It feels great to escape the cold and damp New York spring (that followed the cold and snowy winter), but everyone I meet tells me it gets HOT here and the heat is coming, soon...

So, we'll probably be doing alot more of this!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds perfect! What fun!

Easton can't wait to go fwimming. I put the F there on purpose. :)

how far are you from the beach?

Stu said...

Cute bathing suits! They will be water babies alright by the end of this summer. I'll be sure of that. :D

Anonymous said...

Lots of sunscreen but they are going to have a blast. So different from NY.

Kyla said...

85?! Man, it is 110 here already. We are in the pool almost daily because it is just too hot not to be.

Amy said...

Perfect pool weather! It sounds like yall are enjoying sunny CA!

Love the swimsuits too!

~aj~ said...

Looks like fun to me. Wish we could join you!