Thursday, May 8, 2008

Big Sister

NAME: Athena
KNOWN ALIASES: "Athena-beana" "Ah-tina" "Teeta" and "Coco LaRue"
AGE: 3 and a half
HEIGHT: a little bit higher than the kitchen table
WEIGHT: 32 pounds
HAIR: Brown and tangley
EYES: Blue
COMPLEXION: Fair

WANTED FOR:
- Three counts of sibling assault.
- One count of impersonating an authority figure.
- Two counts of resisting a rest and fleeing the scene.
- One count of practicing medicine without a license.
- Four counts of not listening and/or blatant ignoring.
- Eight counts of blanket hiding.

LAST SEEN:
Vandalizing the north end of the porch with stickers wearing a green and white striped dress with pants and orange socks.

If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of this suspect, contact local police immediately. If you come in contact with this suspect, please do not attempt to apprehend yourself. Suspect is considered armed and dangerous.

See Little Sister for a description of her partner in crime.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I am sure Mommy and/or Daddy will bail her out in less than 5 seconds flat.

Again, you are so creative in your posts and I always look forward to "seeing" what you say and seeing those beautiful girls.

Stu said...

Do not give candy even if she demands it, it could be your life.
Do not allow uncles or aunts to contact suspect, they may be taken hostage and forced to do her bidding.
"resisting a rest" lol priceless.

Kristin said...

Resisting a rest!!!! I LOVE it, Julie. "Little bit higher than the kitchen table".

That was way cute.

She's already 3 and half? You guys must round up. :)

Kyla said...

You are TOO clever! The resisting a rest thing got me, too. Hahaha!

mom said...

Yae Yae will be there before Mom & Dad to bail out the suspects, and do not mind being taken hostage and forced to their bidding. Yae Yae will do whatever they want to stay alive

Mandalynn said...

I love this! I had to LOL at the "resisting a rest" as well! As a matter of fact, I've been hiding the same type of criminal in my house!