And so it begins.
When I was cleaning up Athena and Zoe's room, Athena watched over John Patrick by tucking him in her bed with her blankets and animals, singing and reading to him - just like she does to her baby dolls.
John Patrick will soon be wearing baby doll dresses.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Baby Doll
Posted by
Julie
at
7:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He's the best kind of baby doll!
big sisters do these things to their brothers. in fact, i can neither confirm nor deny that i may or may not have a picture of mark wearing my first communion dress...
That is great! I was 11 when my brother was born and even at that ripe old age, my 8 year old sister and I treated him like a baby doll :)
so cute! Look how big he is getting!
Post a Comment