I know it's only been a few weeks, but so far life with three is daunting and the glimpse of our future with three children will mean that we'll have more children than we have hands, arms, eyes and sides; the kids outnumber the parents; there will be mess, chaos and a general zooishness to our home; no longer will there be time for work, phone calls, emails or anything that doesn't involve the feeding, dressing, changing, bathing and general caretaking of children.
But, instead of on the computer, say writing a grant or blogging, I am probably cuddling with all three babies at once or gently petting John Patrick's soft head while I cuddle with him or playing with the girls outside in the sunshine in the precious moments that John Patrick naps. So, it's not all bad, but it's not easy.
And reality hasn't even set in yet.
And reality hasn't even set in yet.
1 comment:
how true...going from 2 to 3 was a huge adjustment for us as well! You are doing great though!
Post a Comment