Friday, April 24, 2009

The Little Dude

The little Dude is six weeks already, er actually almost seven. I am constantly amazed at how quickly time flies when measured by a little life.

At John Patrick's six week well baby check up he was in the 97th percentile for height and 90th percentile for weight at 24 inches and 12 pounds 10 ounces. He is, basically, the size of a three month old. And practically perfect in every way.

He is starting to settle into a schedule. Even though he still wakes up three and four times a night, he goes back to sleep quickly and is much less fussy and uncomfortable. He's also almost holding his head up and smiling just a little bit, especially when he recognizes his people.

Here's some photos of our little chunk...

7 comments:

mom said...

Christopher' clone

mom said...

How beautiful my grandchildren are...I miss them so much, I cry every time you put pictures of them and describing their days with
you guys. You're good parents, I wish I could hold them now. They all look so different. Love and kisses to all of you including Mimi.

Laura and Corey said...

he is a cutey pie! what is a baby without fat rolls???

Kyla said...

Awww! JP is adorable.

Josh & Heidi said...

You guys are the cutest family. I love the way the girls love him so much!

tierd said...

Precious! :)

Stu said...

Does anyone else see a young Winston Churchill in the second to last photo?

Hey John Patrick, can't wait to see you soon!