When we were driving away from Boulder, Athena looked back and said "Bah Bye mountains, I luh you.! See you when me get back!" So, even though we'll probably never live in Boulder (as much as I want to) we will visit. It is one of my favorite places. We had such a great visit. We loved spending time with Aunt Katie and Grandaddio and Grandma Andree, Theresa and meeting Robert and his amazing family. The trip was too short.
Traveling back was pretty rough. Our flight from Dallas to LGA was delayed on the tarmac at both airports so we spent a full 8 hours on the plane. Athena was amazing. She cuddled right up, plugged in to her Little Einsteins DVDs, sipped her sippy cup and was fine. Zoe took two naps and had a couple of meltdowns, which is to be expected for an active little one who could not escape our arms. Luckily we had a full bank of grandmas sitting behind us who engaged her and were not annoyed by her fussing.
I think Chris and I were both impressed by the travel-ability of our little family. If only we could afford both time and expense we could do this more often.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
"Bah Bye Mountains!"
Posted by
Julie
at
7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good travelers, even when delayed? Yep, that settles it, you have perfect children.
Stu said it all - perfect girls . . . except that my Goddaughter has a crush on my boyfriend and his nephew has a crush on her . . . What an awkward love triangle!
Wow! I'm so glad the girls did well for you.
Post a Comment