In Boulder and spending some quality time with Aunt Katie. She was (finally) discharged from the hospital this morning and able to go out to dinner with us at Pasta Jay's (so delicious). She is strong and wonderful and we are very happy to see her. Zoe immediately felt comfortable and even almost fell asleep on her shoulder after dinner.
Boulder is so familiar and at the same time completely different. There are corners that haven't changed at all and then the next corner will baffle and I won't have any idea where I am. But that's nothing new.
Many more stories to come later...
...like how wonderful it was to see my Theresa and Sky and their little ones and how amazing it is when your friends make such a beautiful and sweet family.
But the time difference is hurting me and I'm too tired now.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Mountain Time
Posted by
Julie
at
7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Katie Monster? Yes? No? I gotta know. :D
Post a Comment