Sunday, September 16, 2007

Little Surfer


Just a little over a month ago, Zoe pulled herself up for the first time and was so proud. Her latest trick is standing without holding onto anything. It's challenging to get a photo, because she typically uses either Chris or I as her launching point. She crawls up us and then with legs wide apart and arms outstretched she holds her standing position for several seconds, then she gets too excited and falls down on her diapered bum.

Chris is convinced she'll be walking for Grandaddio, Katie and Grandma Andree in Boulder next week, I think she's got to get her "sea legs" a bit more. Certainly before her first birthday (gulp...next month!) she'll be chasing after her sister. I have a feeling that as soon as Zoe learns to walk, she'll run.



She looks like a little
surfer girl riding the waves.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO!! Zoe can't be turning one next month! Where has the time gone!

Kyla said...

I am SO impressed. Wow! Katie didn't walk until 25 months...but she couldn't stand still independently for another few months after that. So it just blows my mind to see wee ones doing it!! Very cool.

And she is almost one?!? Wow! That is unbelievable. It has gone so quickly!